2.05.2015

Baby J's Nursery

So with our little surprise (aka Julia) came the chance to decorate a nursery! What fun I had trying to create a cute room for our teeny, tiny babe while on a teeny, tiny budget! I ended up using what I had leftover from Louisa that didn't work in her new room (the rug, the canopy, the curtains and the lamp). Here are the pictures!


This dresser was FREE on the curb! It didn't look this pretty when we picked it up though. It was dark wood with a veneer over it but look how pretty she is now! Those are the original hardware pieces just spray painted.


I will source everything at the bottom of the post but here are the rest of the pictures...

 
Now if I could only get baby J to sleep in the nursery!


Sources:

Crib: FREE from a friend

Crib sheet: Target

Canopy: DIY with curtains from Ikea

Rug: already had (originally from Pottery Barn)

Dresser/changing table: FREE roadside treasure! Painted by myself. The aqua color was a custom color.

Yellow lamp: already had from a few years ago when I bought it at an antique store.

Changing pad cover: sewed by myself, fabric from Hobby Lobby

Elephant wall art: Hobby Lobby

"Little One" wall art: the wheatfield Etsy shop

Curtains: sewed by myself, fabric from Ikea

You Are My Sunshine embroidery art: embroidered by myself with pattern from SarahEdgarDesigns Etsy shop

Capiz frame: Pier One

 

Linking up to:

www.remodelaholic.com

www.restlessarrow.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment